Friday, July 18, 2008

Mi vida aqui!

My life here: Last week I forgot to tell yall about Salsa class! HA it was most likely my favorite thing we have done so far. In our group there are 8 guys and 26 girls haha bad ratio. Out of those guys 1 is a great dancer ha the rest were struggling but man it was funny. The instructor was this little woman who only spoke spanish and way always telling us mas sexy! haha Any way we learned how to salsa and merengue and we had to go around and dance with all the guys, really funny and awesome!
Ok here is my typical day schedule. Wake up between 630-650. Breakfast at 7 ish have to meet at the school at 730 to go volunteer. I am volunteering at a pharamacy in a town called San Pedro, I dont remember the name right now. I will tell you more about that later. I am there from 8 until 1230 ish then lunch at 1. I have an hour before class which is 2-6. Then sometimes i check my email and go home for dinner around 730. And hopefully the plan is to be in bed before 11 to start another long day.
I switched families and I now live with Madeline. I love my family,they are awesome! There are 3 niƱos, 2 girls and 1 little boy! They have a big house and currently are hosting 10 total exchange students! Our meals are decent, I really like breakfast! Basically things are going a lot better than before. I am starting to get used to my crazy schedule!
This weekend we are hiking Pacaya, a volcano! Some people are taking horses but we are going to hike it! haha I think this is the only volcano in the world where you can actually play-touch the lava! So i am going to poke it with a VERY LONG stick! pretty pumped though to say i have been there!
Please pray for safe travel and a great weekend in Antigua!
Pray I will show Christ to my fellow students on this trip!
Pray for time with the Lord, I really need this!
I love yall!!
But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, who´se confidence is in Him! - Jeremiah 17:7

No comments: